Sureweld 2 Tonne 2.4m x 300mm Rubber Series Aluminium Loading Ramps
Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps are designed specifically for pneumatic (air) tyres, and rubber track machinery. At a capacity rating of 2 tonne per pair, the lightweight aluminium ramps are ideal for loading skid steers, Ditch Witches, loaders and excavators.
The unique tread surface of the Rubber Series range has been designed to obtain the highest possible strength and the lightest possible weight, together with a smooth, safe ride.
Complete with connection plate and zinc coated, steel pins these aluminium loading ramps are perfect for loading onto tipper body trucks, flatbed trucks or trailers.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for pneumatic (air) tyres
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from structural-grade alloys to ensure the maximum strength available
- Compliance Plates recording the model number, load capacity and serial number ensure traceability and safe work practice
- Connecting plate and pin ensures maximum stability and safety
- All ramps are built to take a reasonable variation around typical truck body heights
- 12-month warranty
- Made from high-grade structural alloy
- NATA certified and tested
- Sold in pairs